Where is the Money

Message has been deleted

dianan...@gmail.com

Oct 8, 2008, 9:09:36 AM10/8/08
For informational purposes. My only intent is
to abide by the law.
-----
I just received information about the Temple of Set's
International Conclave to be held in San Francisco
during October 25-29 2008. According to a copy of
a redacted check sent to me, a "Lincoln Shaw" and
Lilith Aquino are signing the Temple of Set's checks.

I wonder, just out of curiousity, if Robert Menschel
and Lilith Aquino happen to have a joint bank account
somewhere else.

Diana Napolis, M.A.
http://diananapolis.wordpress.com

dianan...@gmail.com

Oct 9, 2008, 12:01:16 PM10/9/08
On Oct 8, 6:09 am, diananapol...@gmail.com wrote:

Hopefuly Patricia A. Hardy, and her "companion"
will not storm the premises, and claim it is "their
money." BTW, has anyone seen Peggy Nadramia
lately.?